Ferris Farm Creamed Honey (Downtown Hydro Market, Wolesley Farmer's Market), BeeProject Apiary North End and St. Boniface Neighbourhood Honeys (BeeSpace @ 196 Osborne), Giguere Honey Farms Creamy Cinnamon, Wildflower, Dandelion, Natural, Creamed, and Buckwheat Honeys (St. Norbert's Farmer's Market, Argy's Records). Not shown, Phil's Honey.
Some things about Bees and Honey:
- Bees are a great environmental health indicator species.
- Honey is the only natural food that does not go bad.
- It is a pure product.
- It will granulate eventually, just enjoy it more!
- Canada #1 is not neccessarily Canadian. It is a grade. Buy Local!
- Honey has a big taste. Spread it thinly than other spreads to enjoy without too many calories.
- BUY LOCAL! Manitoba honey is spectacular! Local beekeepers need support. There were big losses in Manitoba last winter.